Help At Home is currently hiring a Program Coordinator!
Join the nation's leading provider of high-quality support, committed to delivering a gold standard of care to our clients.
We are looking for compassionate and dependable Program Coordinators to support our mission to keep seniors and people with disabilities living independently within their homes and communities.
At Help At Home, our Program Coordinators are focused on ensuring the delivery of quality services by assisting the QIDP with coordinating the development and implementation of supported living services with referral sources, clients, and employees.
Help At Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community, and our caregivers are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs, including paid time off along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas.
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Help At Home also offers strong career path possibilities for those caregivers who are committed to growing within the organization. Responsibilities
Person Centered Planning and Individual Support Planning
- Actively participate in the person centered planning process, including development and implementation of Person Centered Plans (PCPs) and the Individual Support Plan (ISPs)
- Assist with designing and implementing support and teaching strategies targeted at assisting consumers with reaching their outcomes as outlined in the ISP
- Support with supervision of and training to DSPs regarding the implementation of the PCP, ISP and teaching strategies
- Review all forms, notify Case Manager of any incidents, and provide oversight for the follow up plan with staff.
- Maintain communication with family members, guardians, staff and Case Manager on a regular basis, particularly regarding policies, issues, and concerns.
- Coordinate in-service training needed to assist staff in fulfilling responsibilities related to consumer directed support
- Provide direct support in providing services needed to protect the health and safety of the consumer, in a staffing crisis
- Coordinate and assist the staff with maintaining positive relationships
- Perform on-site evaluations for all field staff
Other job functions
- Consumer Record Related maintenance and compliance
- Securing community resources for clients and coordination of benefits including Medicaid, Medicare, SSI, SSA, and Food Stamps
- Assist the Director with teaching the training classes and with on-site investigations, as requested, for worker injury and client complaints
- Assist the Director with other duties, as assigned and with approval
- At least one year of experience in the field of developmental disabilities
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to maintain and promote professional manner for self, and support staff within all communications
- Personal vehicle which is insured and meets state safety/licensure requirements
- Valid driver's license, may require chauffeur's license
In order to be employed as a Program Coordinator, candidates must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location so please ask for complete details at your interview.
Posting ID: 549157473Posted: 2020-02-14