Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day. Come join thelargest baking company in the worldand our family of20,000 associates nationwide!Position Summary
To perform unskilled or limited semi-skilled duties in various departments in the bakery including Bake, Wrap, Shipping and Sanitation. Each employee has a responsibility to maintain a food safe environment based on FDA cGMP, HACCP, Quality and Workplace Safety Programs. Must be flexible on schedule. Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA
Production Associate Key Job Responsibilities
- Great starting pay: $15.94/hour!
- Excellent benefits package
- Growing organization & increased demand for products
- Perform tailing duties which include feeding bread and rolls into baggers / slicers at high speeds, setting up baggers for various runs, making code changeovers if necessary.
- Empty catch pans underneath machines.
- Inventory retrieval (packaging, ingredients, etc.).
- Stacking / unstacking trays.
- Maneuvering heavy stacks of trays via pushing / pulling dollies.
- Perform panning / de-panning operations at high speeds.
- Perform sanitation / cleaning duties as directed by Supervisor.
Job Requirements Position Requirements
- Education: High School Education or equivalent preferred
- Experience: 1-3 Years of prior manufacturing experience; food manufacturing is a plus.
- Strong reading, math and people skills
- Must be well organized and computer literate
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, stack, and/or carry pans, ingredient containers, etc.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time.
- Must be able to work in a loud and hot environment.
Internal Title: Production Trainee
Keywords: Production Associate, Production Worker, Bakery Associate, Bakery Worker
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.