Help At Home is hiring Home Health Aides!
Join the leading national provider of high quality support, committed to delivering a gold standard of care to our clients.
We are looking for compassionate and dependable caregivers to support our mission to keep seniors and people with disabilities living independently within their homes and communities.
As a Home Health Aide, you will provide supportive services to our clients, allowing them to continue participating actively in their communities.Benefits
Help At Home believes that our caregivers are the foundation of our work. We offer in-depth initial and quarterly training to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Eligible staff also have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs. Help At Home understands the need for flexible scheduling and paid time off, and strives to be an employer of choice in your community.
We are currently offering the following benefits and incentives:
- $150 Sign-on Bonus
- Mileage/travel reimbursement
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- Health Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid In-services
- Flexible assignments
- Provide supportive services to individuals including support for the individual's daily care:
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Transferring and ambulating
- Support a positive home environment
- Communicate and actively listen
- Determine measurements accurately (temperature, pulse, respirations, blood pressure, weight, intake, output, and food consumption if in High risk plan)
- Document findings accurately, in a timely manner and on appropriate forms according to policies and procedures
- High school graduate or GED. Prefer one year experience as a direct care working with people with developmental disabilities.
- Must demonstrate successful completion of a direct care staff competency evaluation program that addresses all of the State requirements
- Must be in good standing with the state aide registry if currently required to be entered on that registry
- Comply with state background compliance policies
- Demonstrate knowledge and competency performing supportive service procedures.
- Exhibit ability to follow care plans
- Recognize the needs and concerns of people and maintains constructive working relationships when dealing with them
- Must have valid motor vehicle operator's license and have access to reliable automobile with current automobile insurance coverage.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the position without posing a direct threat to the health and/or safety of him or her, or others, in the workplace.
- Must be willing to accept assignments without regard to location, socio-economic environment, disease, ethnic origin or religion.
- Must be willing to work on weekends or evenings when possible
Posting ID: 549157542Posted: 2020-02-14