Help At Home is hiring a Branch Manager for our Evergreen location!
Join the leading national provider of high quality support, committed to delivering a gold standard of care to our clients.
We are looking for compassionate and dependable manager to support our mission to keep seniors and people with disabilities living independently within their homes and communities.
As a Branch Manager, you will oversee the office daily operations to ensure quality services delivery to all Clients, within contract, State, Federal and Company regulations, policies and procedures. Responsibilities:
- Organizes and administers all services and office operations with the services areas;
- Responsible for overseeing recruitment, screening, selection and training of all field and administrative staff;
- Implements and interprets service and operations policies;
- Delegates duties and establishes proper accountability for staff members;
- Supervises and directs service and operations of staff;
- Coordinate recognition program within the company;
- Maintains liaison with local contracting entity with regard to contract services and operations;
- Supervises the training of Staffing Supervisors within the office;
- Coordinate timesheets and complete payroll entry forms for submission to Payroll;
- Supervise the implementation of trainings and in-service meetings each quarter, teaching all or part of the training as necessary;
- Process authorizations to ensure updated information is documented on the clients' files, schedules and computer system;
- Coordinate the opening of new cases with the Staffing Supervisors;
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and up to date for all client and employee files;
- Arbitrates grievances reported from field or Administrative staff personnel and clients;
- Monitor and maintain petty cash account;
- Perform monthly service calls to all clients to ensure workers are performing to standards and the client is completely satisfied with their services;
- Calculate weekly case counts and fax to the Regional Vice President;
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the Area Manager and/or Vice President.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in social service administration or 3 years experience in provision of in-home services to the elderly and/or disabled or a degree from an accredited four-year institution; AND
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; AND
- Demonstrate oral and written communication skills;
- Possess a demonstrated ability to organize, administer, and evaluate on-going services in a multi-phased operation; AND
- Have a strong working knowledge of all program rules, procedures, and Company rules and procedures.
Posting ID: 549157591Posted: 2020-02-14