Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
The Customer Planning Manageris responsible for trade planning, financial and quantitative analysis and oversight for various programs within the given customer(s). This position is also responsible for customer shopping programs, schematics, VAA merchandising, and aisle architect and assortment management.Key Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Customer Executive on promotional calendar effectiveness.
- Ensure weekly calendar accuracy and communication.
- Input all Navigator Forecasting entries and gain alignment on all final forecasts with Customer Executive.
- Continuously adjust Navigator plans, driven by customer, AE, trends, forecast accuracy, strategy/guardrail change and/or course correction.
- Responsible for internal promotional pricing forms and external pricing forms (e.g. Trade Point).
- Responsible for inputting CM log, trade accrual, scan track promotions and communication with finance and Sr. Manager Customer Planning.
Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business related field preferred.
Ideal candidate will possess:
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years in Sales Management, Customer Accounts or other relevant experience.
- Knowledge of IRI data and the ability to analyze data.
- Strong interactive and communication skills.
- Computer skills and proficiency, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word is required, as well as proficiency with Navigator and Margin Minder.
- Travel is required - 25%.
- Ability to achieve specific objectives/outcomes and set/meet key initiatives.
- Ability to effectively implement programs for area of responsibility.
- Ability to collaborate and align cross-functionally within team and with customer(s).
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.