Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Bimbo Bakeries USA has as an outstanding opportunity for anExtraRoute SalesRepresentativein our Mounds View, MN Sales Center geography.
Follow procedures and good business practices that will enable route to grow to potential. Work closely with customer and support all sales initiatives to achieve expectations. Responsible for customer development with regard to ordering, merchandising, and display opportunities.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible for route operational activity, including ordering and distribution, merchandising, promotional activity, holiday planning, and meeting customer expectations.
- Communicate with customers to assist them in understanding the promotional activity, and understand what our customer delivery expectations are.
- Ensure that product distribution is accomplished to customer satisfaction in agreement with any contract terms and requirements.
- Assist customer relations to include selling of new products, and space/position gains.
- Represent BBU as a leader in the baking business.
Job Requirements Position Requirements
- High Schooldiploma or equivalentpreferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills helpful.
- Previous DSD operation or route sales experience desired.
- Must be21 years old and possess a valid driver's license.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must follow all DOT regulations and be able to pass a DOT physical.
- Able to work early mornings and weekends.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans [or Vets]
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.