Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day. Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA as a Merchandiser:
Merchandiser - Part Time Position Summary:
- Great starting pay!
- Excellent benefits package
- Growing organization & increased demand for products
Responsible for merchandising fresh bakery products in local customer's locations to ensure adequate product availability on the shelf and on displays.Merchandiser- Part Time Key Job Responsibilities:
- Works in accordance with all safety rules and procedures
- Maintain appropriate product levels and display locations throughout the customer's account
- Maintain clean and organized back-room inventory of product
- Meet customer service expectations through communication, problem resolution and follow-up with BBU leadership
- Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers
- Maintain World Class merchandising standards while rotating product
- Assist with other duties assigned by supervisor.
Job Requirements Position Requirements:
Internal Job Title:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent preferred.
- Experience: 1-3 years of general work experience preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required and safe driving record.
- Basic math skills.
- Computer skills and proficiency is required.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Physical Requirements: ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis, climb, push/pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods, and routinely enter and exit a delivery vehicle.
Merchandiser Keywords: Retail Merchandiser, Store Merchandiser, Retail Sales Associate, Sales Merchandiser
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.