Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day. Come join the largest baking company in the worldand our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!Position Summary
The Supply Chain Service Coordinator is the primary contact for sales & customer related service issues with regard to order fill, quality, service delivery, etc. Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA
Supply Chain Service Coordinator Key Job Responsibilities
- Great startingpay: $20/hour!
- Excellent benefits package
- Growing organization & increased demand for products
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment with respective distribution management; following up to ensure resolution.
- Communicate and coordinate follow up with functional teams as necessary (Manufacturing, Distribution, Sales, Customer/Account).
- Prepare service reports by collecting and analyzing service issues/concerns.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls and emails.
- Build relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with all functional areas.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to inquiries by phone or email.
- Know our products and distribution processes/procedures to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Use BUSS and PC Data systems to run reports.
- Keep records of customer interactions, comments and complaints.
Job Requirements Qualifications:
Skills & Proficiency:
- Education: High School Education or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Experience: 1-3 Years of relevant Customer Service, Distribution and product experience preferred.
- Strong reading, math and communication skills: phone, email and active listening skills, with the ability to adapt/respond to various customers.
- Must be well organized and computer literate: Excel and Word experience.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to work Nights, Weekends & Holidays.
- Customer Service
- Excel and Word experience
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Distribution Knowledge
Internal Title:Supply Chain Service Coordinator
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.