Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day. Come join the largest baking company in the worldand our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!Position Summary
The Warehouse Janitor is responsible for overall Sanitary conditions and organization in the Sales Center. To perform duties in all areas including the warehouse, shipping, receiving, roof, outside area and grounds in a safe and efficient manner. Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA
Warehouse Janitor Key Job Responsibilities:
- Great startingpay: $16/hour!
- Excellent benefits package
- Growing organization & increased demand for products
- Must be able to follow written procedures.
- Perform all responsibilities following established GMP, Food Safety, Personal Safety and Quality policies and procedures. Notify supervisor of any problems with equipment.
- Clean and maintain the organization of the Sales Center: compacting cardboard and bailing for pickup, sweeping and mopping, collecting and disposing of plastic wrap, and maintaining the cleanliness of the parking lot and grounds.
- Follow specific instructions in pest control.
- Perform duties assigned from the Regional Sales Manager.
- Keep accurate records of cleaning performed.
- Inspect areas requiring attention.
- Keep manager informed of any unsanitary practices that may be occurring in the Sales Center.
- Performs repetitive tasks and follow instructions.
- Job duties are varied and spread overa number oflocations in the Sales Center
Job Requirements Warehouse Janitor Qualifications:
- Education: High School Education or equivalent preferred
- Experience: 1-3 years of relevant janitorial experience preferred.
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, squat, twist, kneel, and reach.
- Wear required PPE.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to work Nights, Weekends & Holidays
Internal Title: Facility Custodian
Keywords: Sanitation Associate, Sanitation Worker, Warehouse Cleaner, Sanitation Technician, Janitor, Custodian, Facilities
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.