Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day. Position Summary:PrincipalAccountability
- Responsible for all Product Accountability for the depot.
- Ensuring that all claims, transfers, and inventories are accurately inputted into the computer on a daily basis.
- Stacking trays/dollies, re-positioningempty racks and cleanup of warehouse area, maintaining a safe working environment.
- Checking in all returns from the routes and inputting into the computer.
- Checking all loads to ensure accuracy prior to the I/O's arrival.
TheDepot Coordinator facilitates the coordination of activities relating to the Depot's daily operations
Hours- Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat- 2:30am to 8amKey Job Responsibilities:Skills and Knowledge
Education and Experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate with both internal and external customers. Goodinterpersonal skills.
- Requires basic math skills.
- Computer literate.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 6 months warehouse experience preferred.
- Eye-hand-foot coordination essential.
- Ability to stoop, bend and reach in order to maintain the housekeeping of the depot.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.