This is an excellent opportunity to start your career with an industry leader who has just opened their first group of locations in the New Jersey/Philadelphia market. Come join a team that is willing to reward hard work and commitment.
A Carter Lumber Outside Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the outside sales program and professional customer service to contractors. This is accomplished by acting as a point of contact for outside sales representatives and contractors by supplying advice, performing estimates and processing orders. Handling sales transactions, inventory control and communication are all components of this position. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position.Requirements to be Considered for the Position:
Responsibilities of the Position:Sales Support:
- Familiarity with building materials required
- Prior experience as a sales coordinator, inside salesperson or outside salesperson in the building materials industry is preferred
- Ability to read blueprints and understand construction practices
- Ability to multi task, organize, prioritize and coordinate work activities
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Ability to participate effectively as a team member
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Assists in building and maintaining relationships with contractor customers by providing superior customer service.
- Acts as a point of contact at the store by supplying advice and information on products, estimates and delivery scheduling.
- Ensures all lines of communication are tied together.
- Assists the outside sales program to ensure that sales and profit goals are met.
- Processes orders and ensures that materials are available for timely shipment.
- Ensures all company policies and procedures are followed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Training:
- Performs material take-offs from a variety of blueprints in a timely manner.
- Reviews construction documents and understands material to bid to provide accurate take-offs and adequate support.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
- Identifies personal growth needs and learning opportunities.
- Completes required orientation and safety training.
- Commits to continued learning on products, packages, procedures and more.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
Posting ID: 549157759Posted: 2020-02-14