Description Market Learning Center ManagerT-Mobile Premium Retailer - Wireless Vision
Are you passionate about helping new employees to reach their full potential? We're looking for a dynamic Market Learning Center Manager who can bring a unique mix of retail sales leadership and passion for learning and development to ensure we're maintaining the environment that makes us the place to be.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive sales, training and operational results by coaching, developing and leading your team and new hires to exceed goals with integrity.
Reporting to the District Sales and Operations Manager, you will work in partnership with our Virtual Trainers to run the Market Learning Center for your area.Your Talents:
- Responsible for full operation of retail store including opening, closing, staffing, service levels, cash and inventory.
- Ensure the new hire experience is world class for your market learning center by support new hires participating in virtual training classes.
- Manage all aspects of retail including hiring, training, operations, marketing, loss prevention, P&L and team leadership.
- Ensure all I-9 and new hire paperwork is completed within Federal and company guidelines.
- Responsible for execution and attainment of T-Mobile and Wireless Vision brand and operational standards.
- Recruit, interview and hire A-Player talent for the organization on an on-going basis.
- Motivate, encourage, coach, develop, lead and train a winning sales team.
- Complete follow-up with each new hire on content learned daily.
- Administer daily quizzes to new hires to validate knowledge retention and complete final certification of sales behaviors.
- Roleplay and practice selling skills with new hires
- Provide feedback to DSOMs and Virtual Trainers on new hire competencies and participation.
What We'll Offer:
- 2+ years of retail or related leadership experience.
- Competencies in Competent in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building and influencing, talent management and inspirational leadership.
- Excellent, coaching, teaching and selling skills.
- Ability to leverage interpersonal skills by building trust and communicating effectively.
- Ability to provide strategic feedback virtual training team and field leadership on necessary changes to enhance training experience for new hires.
- Competitive paid time-off program.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k match.
- Phone service discounts.
- Development and growth opportunities.
Wireless Vision is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
Posting ID: 549157793Posted: 2020-02-14