Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
TheeAnalytics, eInsights & Online Catman (EEC) Leadis a hands-on role that will be responsible for identifying and creating joint growth opportunities with eTailers across all our categories. Additionally, s/he will be responsible for developing strong business relationships with both our customers and internal stakeholders (Insights team, Marketing team, etc.) to drive growth.Key Job Responsibilities
- Integrate data from multiple data sources (primary, secondary, and syndicated) to drive foresight and strategy.
- Understand the big picture but also the nuances of the business and the research.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that strategies and plans are based on sound consumer/ market understanding.
- Develop relationships with agencies to perfect the research tools in place and/or create new ones that will bring more foresight to the organization.
- Identify the role of eCommerce in Shopper's path to purchase (PTP) .
- Expert-level knowledge in Web Analytics (strategy, requirements, implementation, validation, reporting).
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
- Champions the use of data to help drive strategic decisions regarding interactive marketing communications, eCommerce activities and shopper experiences.
- Drive data-based recommendations and personalization for campaign design and optimization.
- Leads Online Category Management partnerships by providing insights, identifying opportunities and tailoring solutions to drive the category.
- Utilize all available data sources to generate the optimal assortment recommendations to drive category growth and consumption.
- Develop the Product assortment & Placement recommendations including the launch of new items & SKU rationalization or discontinuations.
- Produce taxonomy recommended assortments with a shopper centric approach.
- Own the Online Category Management process, liaise with commercial & customer teams to develop category plans, provide input and guidance on new product launches/re-launches.
- Maintain and publishes business performance reports.
- Comfortable with engaging with eTailer teams to find joint growth opportunities.
- Sales and growth focused.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree is required. Master's or MBA preferred.
- 3+ years working in an Analytics/Data Science or Catman role
- 2+ years' experience working in an eCommerce environment.
- Expect 25% travel including to Mexico
- Work location is in the Philadelphia Market.
- Reports directly to the VP, eCommerce.
- Ability to motivate teams with niche skill sets in a competitive marketplace.
- Broad understanding of multiple eCommerce skill sets including, SEM, e-mail, re-targeting, affiliate programs, SEO, CRM, Online Category Management.
- An up-to-date understanding of ecommerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practices.
- Results Orientation.The successful candidate demonstrates ability to drive improvement of results and to deliver best in class business performance by breaking new grounds in the way business is done to radically improve delivery. S/he has the ability to launch new digital initiatives that stand out against the norm to demonstrate industry leading performance.
- Customer Orientation. Utilizes market knowledge and customer relationships to drive insight. S/he understands the needs of the customer and uses this knowledge to deepen customer relationships and build a positive customer experience. S/he uses customer insight to innovate products and services that will improve customer engagement.
- Strategic Orientation.Defines a strategic vision in shaping a high-impact digital strategy, linking it to clearly actionable initiatives while taking into account the impact on all parts of the business. S/he clearly articulates medium to long-term opportunities and threats, and helps evaluate options and plans against anticipated global trends.
- Collaborating & Influencing. Effectively engages stakeholders and drives alignment across multiple functions to achieve results, engaging in joint decision making and resolving conflicts when necessary to balance short & long term benefits. Is able to recognize & channel new ideas. Brings excellent negotiation skills & the ability to build strategic partnerships. S/he will need to use collaboration and influencing skills as a foundation for driving change in the organization and will serve as the primary change agent for fostering a digital mindset.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.