Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day. Job Summary:
Be accountable for working safelywhile providing world-classcustomer service,responding to customer inquiries,andsolving problemswhile maintaining positive customer relations.
This is a part-time position scheduling up to 30 hours. Schedule may vary Mon - Sun. Essential Duties and Tasks:
- Courteously greet and assist customers.
- Stock shelves with product and rotate product to ensure adequate supply and product mix.
- Receive and check in products in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintain product displays.
- Enters and maintains records of customer purchases and prepares status reports using cash registers and/or computer systems.
- Assists foreperson, outside vendors, sales representatives and internal departments with outlet transactions as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to maintain continued customer satisfaction while working under pressure
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- Working knowledge of cash registers & strong cash handling skills.
- Speed and accuracy in data entry is a must.
- Excellent people/customer service skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including opening and closing of the facility.
- Multi-task oriented.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.