Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
The Specialist, HR Operations serves as the point of contact and systems expert for the Business Unit HR field teams and the Centers of Excellence and ensures data integrity, testing of system changes, end-user support, report writing and data flow analysis for process improvement opportunities. This position reports to the Business Unit's Centers of Implementation.Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of data entry in the HCM system (Oracle), adhering to daily/weekly deadlines in coordination with the field H.R., Center of Excellence HCM and Payroll.
- Collaborates across HR, IT, Payroll and HCM to ensure data accuracy and reporting activities.
- Writes, maintains and supports a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Proactively develops standard and ad-hoc reports for customers in H.R. and other functions, including dashboard/key metrics such as LOAs, Headcount and Turnover, to support strategic initiatives.
- Utilizes HR Dashboard (MicroStrategy) for reports and trend analysis.
- Acts as the Business Unit liaison and functional expert for all systems, including but not limited to Oracle, Discoverer, SmartStaff, EthicsPoint, HireRight, Cornerstone.
- Works with Payroll Department and field HR to submit special pay requests, payroll authorization forms, and off-cycle check requests.
- Responds to all unemployment claims via internal job tools.
- Maintains the tracking list for B.U. Company vehicles, handles requests for replacements, repairs and orders; is liaison to Fleet Services Manager.
- Responsible for creating IT tickets for on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Responsible for all file management (all relevant logs, paper and digital documents).
- Responds to all information requests.
- Conducts on an as-needed basis, new hire orientation through virtual meetings.
- Acts as a point of contact for the Business Unit to support DQ compliance.
- Assists with audit responsibilities as required related to HR data integrity.
- Ability to travel occasionally to support business need.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Information Technology or related field preferred.
Ideal candidate will possess:
Key Behavioral Competencies
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience handling Human Capital Management systems either in an HR function or in a technical function supporting HR.
- Knowledge of functional areas of Human Relations is preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication, time management and planning skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and its advanced functions is preferred.
- Ability to collaborate and align cross-functionally within the team and with internal customers
- Ability to support established project objectives, checkpoints and timelines to meet project expectations
- Ability to effectively implement programs for area of responsibility
- Adheres to confidentiality policies and guidelines within HR and ensures HR database is accurate and secure
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.