Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day. Industrial Electrician oversee the installation, repair and maintenance of electrical systems throughout our Bakery.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains the correct operation of the production lines including all electrical services
- Performs all work conforming to state and local A.S.M.E. standards and codes
- Possesses the ability to carry out the following functions: welding; electrical troubleshooting and repairs of electrical issues inside and outside of the plant; understanding of PLC programming as required to troubleshoot, inter[ret programming and make programming adjustments; running all conduit and wire for electrical feeds to the machines; replacing drives, motors, fuses and other electrical parts; electrical PM's and work orders; parts manufacturing; and, proper operation of shop equipment and powered tools
- Assists in construction type work involving removal or installation of electrical services to equipment
- Strong technical problem solving skills and computer literate
- Associates degree, or a minimum of two years from a vocational/technical institution. Applicable
- Trade certification and/or relevant experience are an acceptable substitute for the educational requirement
- Previous electrical experience with proven ability to maintain industrial equipment
- Must be able to read, write, be skilled at mathematical calculations, and keep accurate and legible records, monitor and enter data into a computerized workstation
Job Requirements REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to work in strained positions
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to withstand heights up to 100'.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Must have excellent vision and hearing abilities
- Must have the ability to perform job duties effectively and safely
- Must be able to drive a forklift and maintain a forklift operator's license
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
The temperature will vary depending upon specific work location, ranging from very cold temperatures in the freezers to hotter temperatures in the oven areas which may reach up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Outside work will vary in temperature and conditions
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.