If you have experience designing or selling trusses and other building component products, this position is perfect for you. We are in search of a Truss Sales Support Representative at our Sanford, NC facility to assist our Outside Sales staff and builder customers with truss and building component sales. You'll be responsible for ensuring accurate order entry and provide customer service from start to delivery. This is an excellent way to put your experience with trusses to good use and help support our growing operations.Requirements to be Considered for the Position:
Responsibilities of the Position:Customer Service/Sales
- 3-5 years of proven experience in sales, design and estimating of trusses, engineered wood products and wall panels
- Strong understanding of construction processes & the interrelationship of structural components
- Demonstrated ability to increase sales and improve profitability
- Knowledge of engineering design software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, experience in individual or group training is a plus
- Ability to follow detailed requirements for specification development and paperwork flow
- Overnight travel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Enters orders for OSRs to ensure accuracy
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing the sales of trusses, engineered wood products and wall panels made by Carter Component Plants.
- Works closely with store OSRs to analyze opportunities for value engineering and developing customer good will as well as jobsite support when required.
- Provides training to builders and store personnel. enerates purchase orders and ensures the proper items, quantities and costs are entered.
- Builds a strong reputation for the companies by providing superior service to our customers and the builder community as well as, being recognized by the customers as an asset and business partner.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
- Possess a strong desire for improvement and contextual learning.
- Ensures employees at the field level are familiar with the products provided through the Carter Component Plants.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
Posting ID: 549158004Posted: 2020-02-14