Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Provide guidance to resolve operations issues or implement projects. Incorporating manufacturing transformational objectives and processes to improve processes while incorporating safety andquality/sanitation standardsin a continuous improvementenvironment. Key Job Responsibilities:
- Process Improvement and Continuous improvement processes
- Root Cause Analysis
- Perform data analysis to identify opportunities for cost savings and waste reduction.
- Conduct process studies to discover opportunities for increased line efficiencies.
- Prepare statistical analysis of process capability to implement improved controls.
- Provide assistance in design and execution of various projects.
- Assisting with the activities of the Production Department and monitoring procedures and standards to achieve consistent high quality products produced in an efficient manner
Job Requirements Key Behavioral Competencies:
Education and Work History:
- Results Achiever
- Change Leadership
- People Oriented
- Learning and Adapting Best Practices
- Lives By and Promotes Values
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Food/Baking Science, Industrial, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering.
- Must be willing to work any shift and overtime if needed
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a challenging environment.
- Must be willing to submit to a background screening and post offer drug test.
- Ability to connect with people across hierarchies and develop strong relationships.
- Must possess strong leadership, computer, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to analyze data, multi task and problem solve in a fast paced challenging environment.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.