As a Road Service Technician,
you will provide tire and tire-related services for OTR (and smaller) tires at the customer's location, job site, on the road, at the shop or any other location, according to customer needs.
Sullivan Tire is a family owned and operated business with over 100 locations throughout New England including 15 Commercial Truck Centers and 3 Bandag retread manufacturing facilities. Due to our size, we can offer more opportunities to advance your career and achieve TIA certifications!
We offer a family-friendly work atmosphere and employee benefits that our competitors can't match. At Sullivan Tire Commercial you won't have a job, you'll have a career!Responsibilities:
- Mounts, demounts, balances and repairs OTR or other tires and wheels as directed by service or center manager.
- Organizes the work site, the vehicles and the appropriate tools and equipment for optimum job efficiency and safety.
- Works safely at all time, according to standards and policies of MSHA and DOT and complies with company standards and policies regarding safety and efficient performance of services.
- Follows established procedures to inspect tires, vehicles and equipment before and after service, and notes other needed services; makes recommendations to customer.
- Documents work performed accurately and according to company policy.
- Provides highest level of customer satisfaction to establish long term customer relationships and enhance company reputation.
- Operates company vehicles safely and according to company polices and procedures, and follows all federal, state and local laws regarding vehicle operations and safety.
- Inspects boom truck daily, and keeps truck and work areas clean, organized, and well maintained, and uses all company property, vehicles, facilities, tools or equipment properly; notifies manager of need for repairs and maintenance, etc.
- Performs other service-related duties such as wheel refurbishment and painting, tire foam fill, tire/casing receiving, moving and loading as requested.
- Perform fleet inspections as directed.
- Maintain all position related certifications. TIA certifications including Earthmover Tire Service (ETS) Certificate. Annual MSHA training required.
- Ability to lift 125 lbs.
- Valid driver's license required.
- DOT medical card and TIA certification required.
- Competitive Pay
- Training and Mentoring Program. We help you invest in your career!
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Personal Time and Vacations
- 401(k) with match
- Profit Sharing Plan
Our company motto is "Treat everyone, customers, and fellow employees, as you would a member of your family".
Come and join our family!
Apply for Position
Posting ID: 549158013Posted: 2020-02-14