Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
As a Social Media Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining and continuously building the socialization of our online content. Familiarity with the internet, social media sites, search engines, discussion boards, blogs and video sharing sites is essential. You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to write, edit and deliver high quality content in all social media realms. A background and previous experience in consumer relations is helpful for this position, which will allow for a better understanding of our consumers and the Bimbo community. You must be available via cell phone as well as work extended hours during crisis and recall situations. Key Job Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the strategy and solutions to new business efforts
- Proactively introduce new ideas for initiatives
- Communicate effectively to consumers' requests via social networks to team members
- Monitors social networks for potential threats or opportunities
- Respond in a timely manner to posts
- Create engaging and inviting environments on all social networks
- Display through appropriate vocabulary, friendly yet consumer driven care and concern
- Oversee new associates working on the pages and provide daily insights on their progress.
- Generate reports to show social networking growth as well as areas of improvement
- Usage & knowledge of Social Bakers daily to understand our brands presence in Social Media
- Create new responses and protocols for social media channels
- Analyze the engagement levels on our brand pages
- Provide feedback to marketing in regards to but not limited to: content, what resonates with our fans, complaints, distribution, quality and suggestions.
- Availability off hours via mobile phone as well as extended hours during crisis or recall situations
- Maintain the company integrity and to follow our mission, vision and values
- Influence consumers across all social media channels
- Handle a wide variety of social media inquiries, comments and quality issues with composure, humor and empathy
- Attentiveness to potential legal concerns with regard to consumer comments and agency posts
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Coordinate scheduling of Posts/Tweets across all social media channels
- Oversee the development and management of data collection, management and analytics tools and social listening tools
- Interface with cross functional teams and our partner agencies
- Develop and implement social listening plan to understand competitive intelligence, campaign monitoring and brand meaning
- Identify trends in website traffic, customer reviews/ratings, social sentiment and media performance for analysis
- Understand the role of website content, coupons, etc and identify user experience gaps from website analytics
- Execute targeted client advocacy campaigns across a variety of internal and external platforms.
- Bilingual Requirement.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 1+ years of experience in social media.
- Results-oriented self-starter, with a strong sense of urgency, and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Success managing multiple initiatives effectively to meet timelines and expectations.
- Ability to gather, evaluate and interpret data with an acute attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain effective relationships and interface with cross functional teams, consumer relations, marketing and our partner agencies
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.