Kight Home Center (a division of Carter Lumber) is seeking experienced installers to perform various installations, repairs and remodeling to homes and small buildings according to the customer's contract. Knowledge of building materials, local building codes and proper installation techniques will be vital in this position's success as well as, a strong commitment to customer service. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position. This position will be installing windows and cabinets in the Clarksville, TN area. Requirements to be Considered for the Position:
Responsibilities of the Position:Installation:
- Previous experience installing assigned products; primarily cabinets
- Strong knowledge of building materials and tools
- Possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work under time constraints
- Possess strong math skills
- Ability to follow directions both written and verbal
- Ability to analyze and provide recommendations to solve problems
- Replaces or installs assigned products using the appropriate tools.
- Analyzes jobsite prior to beginning a job to ensure that quality installation can be done.
- Create and supports a safe work environment on the job site to protect the interest of the company at all times.
Knowledge & Training:
- Ensures that customers are treated with the utmost respect and given the highest quality of workmanship.
- This is accomplished through timely completion of the job, attention to detail, following the company's code of conduct and the ability to react to problems and complaints in a patient and understanding manner.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
- Responsible for acquiring the training needed to install the product safely and efficiently.
- Responsible for becoming certified in the product/area that is being installed to ensure that we are providing the best service to our customers.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
Posting ID: 549158101Posted: 2020-02-14