Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day. Bakery Outlet Clerk
BASIC SCOPE/ PURPOSE
Be accountable for working Safely Follow all safety rules and safe work practices. Under limited supervision, performs a variety of semi-routine duties involving customer service, inquiries and problem solving while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Stocks and removes outdated product to/from shelves.
- Assist in unloading of thrift store deliveries.
- Enters and maintains records of customer purchases and prepares status reports using cash registers and/or computer systems.
- Assists foreperson, outside vendors, sales representatives and internal departments with outlet transactions as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma/GED Preferred
• Must be able to deal with customers working under pressure where tact may be required to maintain continued customer satisfaction.
• Working knowledge of cash registers.
• Speed and accuracy in data entry is a must.
• Good knowledge of general accounting principles.
• Good people/customer service skills.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including opening and closing of the facility.
• Multi-task oriented
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.