Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!
Why work for Bimbo Bakeries USA?
• Great starting pay: $17.78 per hour! Overtime is available
• Opportunities to grow and develop your career, including; training, skill building, and advancement
• Excellent benefits - Union medical, dental, vision, and prescription benefits with low premiums
• Paid Time Off & vacation days
• Company sponsored Health & Wellness Program - annual access to up to $250 a year in Amazon gift cards & up to $150 dollars in gym membership cost reimbursement per year.
Production Machine Operator Overview - Albany Bread
The Production Machine Operator is a valuable member of the production team focused on safely and consistently producing the highest quality fresh baked products possible for customers.
Production Machine Operator Responsibilities
• Ensuring and maintaining a safe environment compliant with all BBU or governmental policies
• Perform various duties including, but not limited to; safe operation of machinery, packaging products, mixing ingredients, and moving and/or stacking materials.
• Act with a Continuous Improvement mindset and focus on improving efficiencies and decreasing waste
• Maintain GoodManufacturingPractices(GMP), food safety,andSuperiorqualitystandards
• High School Diploma or GED is preferred
• Ability to communicate and work effectively and safely in a team environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent changes
• Prior experience or training in manufacturing or supply-chain environment
• Physical requirements: ability to lift 55 pounds, stand for prolonged periods of time, and in an environment with varying temperatures
Keywords: Production Associate, Machine Operator, General Labor, Production Labor, Manufacturing Associate
Internal Title: Baker's Helper
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.