Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Unique opportunity for a Treasury analyst with a strong analytical or FP&A background. This role will have primary responsibility for developing analytics, financial modeling, and period reporting capabilities within the BBU Treasury department. Additional responsibilities will include supporting the management of day-to-day Treasury operations, including daily liquidity positioning, collection and payments systems, and internal controls, among other responsibilities as assigned by the Sr. Treasury Manager. Key Job Responsibilities:
- Annual projections, cash flow forecasting, and KPI tracking. Develop capabilities to utilize direct cash forecasting method (once Kyriba Treasury Management System implementation completed).
- Period financial reporting, support for period close and budget/forecast variance analysis.
- Develop and maintain sophisticated financial models and presentation structures that improve the speed and quality of analysis and/or reporting workflows within the department (e.g., cash positioning, bank fee analysis, merchant services analysis, working capital metrics analysis, etc.)
- Support the tracking of working capital benefits generated from the Supply Chain Finance program.
- Provide financial analysis support to bank product RFPs and other project teams.
- Performing other ad hoc research and analysis as required.
Treasury Product/Service Administration and Support:
- Partner with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Accounting, and business operations to ensure operational capability of payment systems, depository structures and bank products / services. Support implementation of bank account structure changes as necessary.
- Resolve day-to-day issues related to bank transactions, bank account administration, merchant services payment processing, EBT program and Smart Safe program.
- Manage daily operational workflows associated with OneCard commercial card program.
- Process all departmental invoices associated with Treasury products or services.
Crosstrain to Support/Backup Responsibilities of Cash Manager and Treasury Manager:
- Ensure adequate operating liquidity by monitoring daily wire activity, deposit flows, loan payments, and investment cash flows. Prepare daily reports for Treasury and Finance teams.
- Coordinate daily investment/borrowing decision and related actions. Confirm application of negotiated rates for investments and borrowing activities.
- Manage wire transfer approval process, including initiating wires, maintaining bank templates and posting completed transactions to accounting system.
- Support the ongoing development of a strong Treasury control environment to ensure continuous compliance with Treasury policies and procedures, and to minimize risk of fraud.
- Bank account administration, including entitlements, signatories and periodic auditing process.
- Administration and support for BBU's in-house independent business partner financing entity (Advantafirst), including daily processing of new loan applications.
- Resolve day-to-day issues related to proper functioning of armored car program.
- Support Treasury Manager and Sr Treasury Manager with ad hoc projects, implementations, financial analysis, problem resolution and other activities.
- Play key role in the preparation for and implementation of the Kyriba TMS.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution in finance, accounting or economics.
- Minimum 5 years of cash management experience required. Requirement may be reduced for candidates with significant FP&A experience.
- CTP or CFP designation strongly preferred, but not required.
- Highly analytical with the ability to translate large amounts of data and information into strategic and actionable insights and business recommendations
- Experience with budgets, forecasting, internal benchmarking, financial statement review, and providing financial support to aid in decision making
- Technical expertise with treasury systems (Treasury workstations, bank portals, etc) preferred.
- Knowledge of payment systems and banking industry preferred.
- Highly organized, detail orientated and able to multitask.
- Strong continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- MS-Office proficient with excellent Excel modelling skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to type minimum of 35 words per minute
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.