Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Expanding BBU's footprint in the Express route structure. Reaching out to potential customers and promoting BBU and its products to increase market share. Key Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze and utilize sales data to help drive brand growth with current and potential new customers through increased sales and the acquisition of new space and displays.
- Call on assigned accounts and store to establish relationships in order to increase market share for Express Routes.
- Assist in resolving customer issues.
- Solicit new business within the route territory
- Represent BBU as a leader in the baking business
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements Key Behavioral Competencies:
Education and Work History:
- Results Achiever
- Fact-based selling
- People Oriented
- Learning and Adapting Best Practices
- Lives By and Promotes Values
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrate passion to achieve results and work well with others.
- Strong motivation to build customer relationships and achieve company goals.
- Excellent customer service abilities required and account management skills a plus.
- Strong work ethic; able to work independently.
- Ability to professionally communicate with external and internal customers.
- Excellent written and oral communication along with interpersonal and organizational skills.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.