Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
A Data Analyst
is needed by the BBU IT Security and Compliance Group
to support the operational and compliance functions of this group. More specifically The Data Analyst needs to support the process of completing periodic reviews of user accounts and their system/application access in all of the BBU Financially Significant applications. The review process is required to ensure that user access granted - is required and appropriate. Key Job Responsibilities:
With guidance and support from other members of the BBU IT Security and Compliance Group - the successful candidate (for the BBU IT Security and Compliance Group) would be able to:
- Run queries on application systems to select appropriate data for further analysis.
- Download data files from an application or network location.
- Perform certain data selections, analytics and summaries to identify data that requires further analysis, investigation and follow-up.
- Submit requests to managers from other BBU business functions, asking them to complete certain data reviews, and send back appropriate responses and documentation from their completed review.
- Gather, organize and record appropriate evidence of the analyses performed, communications with BBU business managers, and their responses and documentation provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
A successful candidate (for the BBU IT Security and Compliance Group) would possess the following skills and abilities:
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- A Bachelor's degree from a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). Equivalent work experience may also be considered.
- An understanding of what constitutes a computer processing system (hardware and software, operating system, database, application, etc.).
- A basic understanding of the high-level control requirements for a computer system (change management, computer security and computer operations).
- Be proficient with using a personal (Windows-based) computer, and, with utilizing a computer that is network connected.
- Understanding of the major IT industry frameworks (E.g., COBIT (5), NIST or ISO 27001).
- Experience with IT audits (internal or external).
- Familiar with IT design and development methodologies (SDLC), e.g., Waterfall, Agile, DevOps).
- Understanding of requirements for Segregation of Duties in Financial systems.
- Experience with using IT policies, procedures and controls.
- At least a medium level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office application suite, including: MSOutlook, MSWord, MSExcel, MSPowerpoint, and MSAccess.
- Competent problem solving skills and the ability to focus attention on details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.