Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Responsible for the daily collection and data entry of reported production counts, shipping transactions and daily waste conversion counts. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Collect, analyze, and enter daily production data into operating systems. Discuss and resolve any discrepancies with the Production Supervisors.
- Assist production with the Bill of Material Module when needed. Update Oracle forms when new products are introduced or changed.
- Maintain proper record retention & financial controls
- Conducts weekly inventory process & variance reporting analysis
- Complete formula validations between shop floor, MIPS, & Oracle to ensure all systems are aligned
- Supports expense coding and tracking
- Supports product accountability reporting and analysis
- Compiles and Analyzes various key performance indicator reports
- Completes production change orders as needed
- Takes appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the SQF system.
- Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
- Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Associate's Degree in business or related field preferred
- Accounting experience preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience. A combination of education, training, and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be considered.
- Maintenance of the confidentiality of any personal or company information encountered.
- Strong computer skills: proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle and other applications
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects
- Self-starter and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication (written and oral) skills
- Knowledge of logistic systems, auditing processes & standards
- Must be able to work flexible work schedules when necessary
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.