Handles telephone inquiries, attends marketing events, qualifies and follows up on leads in order to expand client base for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities department. Demonstrates Company's value proposition by providing friendly, conscientious and caring front-line service. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives and responds to incoming calls and inquiries into agency services.
- Coordinates procedures to qualify potential new clients for reimbursable services.
- Notifies the state to visit the potential client.
- Sets up a visit to the home with the Client Coordinator who will deliver information, initial service plan and contract.
- Performs proactive outreach to source new prospects.
- Follows up on the existing database of individuals who have not yet contracted services.
- Follows up on all leads.
- Maintains the database with results of all contacts.
- Attends community and industry events in order to network and provide departmental sales growth.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and Experience. Prior college experience preferred but not required; background with customer service, telephone sales, face to face sales and/or marketing is strongly preferred. Knowledge of State waiver programs for IDD highly preferred.
- Personal accountability. Self-motivated; organized; maintains confidentiality; complies with all policies and procedures.
- Interpersonal Skills. Friendly, persistent and confident. Demonstrates the ability to function as a team member; excellent communication skills. Negotiation skills and the ability to influence outcomes.
- Physical Demands.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and use a pc keyboard.
- Able to deal with stress and conflict appropriately.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Posting ID: 549158256Posted: 2020-02-14