A Carter Lumber Door Assembler is responsible for assembling doors accurately to ensure a quality product is produced. This is accomplished by completing job orders as directed by the schedule with minimal supervision. Adheres to safety regulations when handling material and equipment. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position.Requirements to be Considered for this Position:
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- General understanding of door assembly
- General carpentry skills, is desirable
- Possess knowledge in using a variety of tools
- Ability to do repetitious work
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Sets up equipment and picks and stages material for assembly.
- Reviews and analyzes work orders to ensure proper materials are provided and available.
- Cuts components and ensures the accuracy of cuts.
- Assembles pre-hung interior doors based on designs provided.
- Follows all steps of door production and assembly including hinge and lockset prep, cutting and fastening jambs, stops and casings.
- Utilizes various templates and tools.
- Ensures orders are completed accurately and according to schedule and to customer's specifications.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
- Adheres to safety requirements when operating tools and equipment.
- Handles material in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Reports any defects or safety issues immediately.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
Posting ID: 549158271Posted: 2020-02-14