Help At Home is currently hiring MAS Certified Nurses!
Join the leading national provider of high quality support, committed to delivering a gold standard of care to our clients.
We are looking for compassionate and dependable nurses to support our mission to keep seniors and people with disabilities living independently within their homes and communities.
At Help At Home, our Nursing Teams are focused on overseeing medical services for individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. The nurse will be working closely with persons served and direct support professionals to ensure the best possible health services in their community.Responsibilities
- Completing assessments
- Auditing and managing medical charts
- Managing medications for the individuals
- Communicating with community doctors/pharmacists
- Responding to all calls, emails and message to give appropriate medical/nursing directions
- Assist with other duties as needed and as assigned by the Branch Manager
- Private Duty Nursing in the home setting
We are looking for a candidate that is looking for an opportunity to oversee and provide exceptional care to adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities. The candidate must be a good communicator, highly organized and work well unsupervised.Minimum Qualifications
- Must have a current RN or LPN license
- Desire to work Part-Time, Full-Time or PRN
Posting ID: 549158274Posted: 2020-02-14