Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
To provide operational support for all of BBU Sales Operations & Supply Chain locations specific to Product Accountability. Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures and processes are communicated and trained to all local BBU Sales and Supply Chain associates. This role will specifically target Distribution Centers both BBU and Third Party locations as well as all BBU Plants. This position will be the subject matter expert in DC's and plants for all existing Standard Operating Procedure related to those types of facilities. As well as support Product Accountability initiatives and training in BBU Sales Centers. This will require onsite training in Bakeries, Distribution Centers and Sales Centers. This position will be interacting with all levels of associates across BBU specific to Product Accountability process and procedures and will require the associate to be onsite at "off times" during the day even and possibility thru the overnight. Required travel +50%Key Job Responsibilities:
- Be a subject matter expert of Product Accountability specifically leading the Plants and Distribution Centers.
- Track and report all progress for Product Accountability KPI's be the team lead for all new reporting technology.
- Team Lead for reporting specifically understanding Qlik-Margin Minder and Data Warehouse.
- Designing and leading all the new reports required for the team.
- Compile and Extract Data for validating effective training and understanding.
- Understand and become functional subject matter expert in BUSS related to Product Accountability Menu's and the overall functionality of BUSS
- Understand how to troubleshoot and correct BUSS parameters to ensure compliance to Product Accountability. Ensure Flags are set correctly for proper reporting and are monitored
- Communicate and Coordinate to regions updates in BUSS specific to Product Accountability Standard Operating Procedures.
- On Site training in BUSS and Product Accountability for Bakery Ship Docks, Distribution Centers and Sales Centers as requested.
- Document and communicate all Standard Operating Procedures under direction of Senior Manager
- Perform spot audits if necessary in Sales Centers/Distribution Centers and Bakeries as needed.
- Understand Distrib and Mast functionality in the Plants and DC's.
- Assist in creating BBU SOP's, Reference Guides, Instruction documents and any other related documentation specific to Product Accountability.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree a plus not required.
- Supply Chain experience
- Work experience in Sales a plus
- Ability to work independently with very limited supervision.
- Ability to respond effectively to direction if needed; works primarily as an independent contributor.
- Accountable to lead entire product accountability initiatives, observations and follow ups.
- Ability to manage moderately complex problems.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Quickly responds to the organization's information requests.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.