The Intake Assistant provides general administrative support for operations in the Intake Department. Individuals in this position may also coordinate and assign schedules for Care Coordinators. Demonstrates respect, efficiency and good communications, and maintains positive working relationships with colleagues and clients. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs a variety of general office duties such as, responding to phone inquiries, operation of office machines, organizing files, typing, copying, filing, faxing, etc.
- Coordinates potential clients, potential caregivers, and care coordinators schedules to ensure that client service is maintained.
- May perform skilled administrative tasks including:
- Accessing or administering systems that organize our data.
- Track, gather or input client or caregiver data.
- Coordinating materials for meetings and training sessions and other activities
- Lead qualifying, follow up and tracking
- Maintains the confidentiality of patient/client and agency information at all times.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and Experience. Prior office experience is preferred including experience with organizing information and working with databases. Intermediate level computer skill with creating and modifying documents using Microsoft products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint); ability to key quickly and accurately.
- Personal accountability. Reliable; strong attention to details; maintains confidentiality; complies with all policies and procedures.
- Interpersonal Skills. Demonstrates maturity and the ability to function as a team member; good communication skills.
- Physical Demands.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and use a pc keyboard
- Able to deal with stress and conflict appropriately;
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Posting ID: 549158289Posted: 2020-02-14