Oxford Health Care, a Help At Home company, is currently hiring Registered Nurses for all shifts!
Join the leading national provider of high quality support, committed to delivering a gold standard of care to our clients.
We are looking for compassionate and dependable nurses to support our mission to keep individuals in need of care living independently within their homes and communities.
At Oxford Health Care/Help At Home, our nursing teams are focused on providing the highest level of care for Help At Home clients, and ensuring compliance with the client assessment of need and service plan standards in accordance with state regulations. Responsibilities:
- Completing assessments and creating service plans for our clients
- Auditing and managing medical charts
- Managing medications for the individuals
- Communicating with community doctors/pharmacists
- Responding to all calls, emails and message to give appropriate medical/nursing directions
- Assist with other duties as needed and as assigned by the Branch Manager
- Private Duty Nursing in the home setting
- Must have a current RN license.
- Access to reliable transportation and the ability to travel within the surrounding counties as needed
Posting ID: 549158290Posted: 2020-02-14