Help At Home is hiring Direct Support Professionals!
Join the leading national provider of high quality support, committed to delivering a gold standard of care to our clients.
We're looking for a person that is very passionate and self-motivated. A person who has the desire to make a difference while being patient and understanding to the life of those living within an agency while having intellectual disabilities. While the position requires reviewing paperwork, you must be detail-oriented and able to give clear instructions verbally and written to others. The Team Leader must have excellent time management skills while being punctual without direct supervision.
The position is perfect for someone who will be committed to not only being a supervisor, but also a team player. Someone who not only assigns tasks to others, but also helps complete the task.Benefits
Help At Home believes that our caregivers are the foundation of our work. We offer in-depth initial and quarterly training to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Eligible staff also have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs. Help At Home understands the need for flexible scheduling and paid time off, and strives to be an employer of choice in your community.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Biweekly pay
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to maintain a valid Driver's License and Reliable Transportation
- Current car insurance (at least liability) and car registration
- No experience is required, but past experience is a plus
- Flexibility and adaptability, with the willingness to work weekends or evenings in order to support our individuals
- Must have a clean criminal background check
- Medication Certification will be required. If not already Med Certified by DIDD, we will provide the training for you
- Must have a current CPR/First Aid. If not already certified, we will provide the training for you
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us to schedule an interview. Our office phone number is 865-859-9705 and we are available to take calls regarding interviews Monday-Friday between 9am and 3pm. Please remember, we are looking for someone to take the initiative to contact us directly to apply for the position. Pay, responsibilities, and more details about benefits will be discussed during your interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Posting ID: 549158299Posted: 2020-02-14