A Carter Lumber Kitchen Sales Representative is responsible for finding sales opportunities and completing sales with contractors, remodelers, and homeowners. This is accomplished by identifying target customers, making calls, visiting job sites and assisting customers in a timely and efficient manner with their projects and related product knowledge. Sales techniques, developing customers, following through with commitments and heavy communication are all components of this position. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position.Build on A Strong Foundation
If you choose to work as a member of the Carter Lumber family, you're choosing to work with one of the strongest companies in the building materials industry. In addition to being a financially stable company that's prospered through the toughest times, we're a growing company with many opportunities to develop and expand your professional career.Why Carter Kitchen & Bath
We are committed to creating a caring and supportive environment by providing an opportunity for personal growth, fulfillment, and recognition of accomplishment. We take pride in the high quality of design and level of customer service our team provides our customers. We reward hard work and dedication with a highly competitive compensation package.Requirements to be Considered for the Position:
Responsibilities of the Position:Design & Sales:
- Demonstrated ability to design and sell to contractors and homeowners
- Excellent knowledge of kitchen and bath cabinetry, materials, finishes, and detailing
- Working knowledge of 20/20 and Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to read blueprints
- Can perform detail-oriented tasks in fast-paced working environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Strong math skills, able to calculate price quotes, discounts and percentages
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas both verbally and in writing
- Ability to design to contractor budget and on market trend
- Services contractors by selling needed building materials and services to complete the project
- Identifies target customers, increases and maintains market share
Knowledge & Training:
- Keeps lines of communication open between the team members at the store and customers to ensure that service is accurate and timely.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
- Identifies personal growth needs and learning opportunities.
- Completes required orientation and safety training.
- Commits to continued learning on products, packages, procedures and more.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
Posting ID: 549158305Posted: 2020-02-14