Help At Home is currently hiring QDDPs!
Join the nation's leading provider of high-quality support, committed to delivering a gold standard of care to our clients.
We are looking for compassionate and dependable QDDP's to support our mission to keep people with developmental disabilities living independently within their homes and communities.
At Help At Home, our QDDPs are focused on coordinating the development and implementation of supported living services with referral sources, consumers and employees, and ensuring the delivery of quality services. This coordination occurs through the direct supervision of employees, supports for consumers, and ongoing communication with family, community, funding and licensure sources. ResponsibilitiesPerson Centered Planning and Individual Support Planning
- Actively participate in the person centered planning process, including development and implementation of Person Centered Plans (PCPs) and the Individual Support Plan (ISPs)
- Design and implement support and teaching strategies targeted at assisting consumers with reaching their outcomes, as outlined in the consumer's ISP
- Provide supervision and training to Direct Support Professionals regarding the implementation of the PCP, ISP and teaching strategies
- Evaluate and revise support and teaching strategies as necessary to ensure progress toward achievement of outcomes and action steps
- Review all documentation, notify Support Coordinator of any incidents, and provide oversight for DSP staff and Team Leads.
- Maintain communication with family members, guardians, staff and Support Coordinators on a regular basis, particularly regarding policies, issues, and concerns.
Other job functions
- Coordinate in-service training needed to assist staff in fulfilling responsibilities related to consumer directed support
- Provide direct support in providing services needed to protect the health and safety of the consumer, in a staffing crisis
- Communicate with the Interdisciplinary Team about concerns and findings
- Coordinate and assist the staff with maintaining positive relationships
- Be available to respond to staff in case of an emergency
- Perform on-site evaluations for all field staff
- Consumer record related maintenance and compliance
- Participation in weekend on call rotation approximately every 4 weeks
- Coordination of consumer benefits including Medicaid, Medicare, SSI, SSA, and Food Stamps;
- Securing community resources for consumers supported
- Assist the Director with teaching the training classes and with on-site investigations, as requested, for worker injury and consumer feedback
- Maintain and promote professional manner for self, and support staff within all communications
- Assist the Director with other duties, as assigned and with approval
- BA/BS Degree required in social work, psychology, human services or related field (5 years of relevant experience may be used in lieu of degree requirement)
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Personal vehicle that is insured and meets state safety/licensure requirements
- Valid driver's license, may require chauffeur's license
- 24/7 availability for caseload-related crises
- Compliance with background check requirements, as required by state laws
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Vision insurance
- On Call bonus
- Monthly cellular phone allowance
- 401k Retirement plan
Posting ID: 549158316Posted: 2020-02-14