Stock Associates are the backbone of the store. They serve both internal and external customers. Keeping the stockroom organized and customer-friendly are critical components to our success. If you have strong organizational skills and are seeking an environment where teamwork and service are core values, we encourage you to explore this role which is so important to the success of each store.
- Maintain all areas of the store under the direction of Stockroom Manager and the rest of the store management team.
- Assist the designer to support seasonal floor changes, as needed.
- Operate and maintain all stockroom equipment and tools and keep equipment in good working order.
- Support the sales staff as needed or as directed by the Stockroom Manager or Store Manager.
- Execute all activities associated with merchandise shipments.
- Perform store maintenance.
- Process all incoming and outgoing packages in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Organize store supplies, being aware of inventory levels.
- Process transfers on a timely basis.
- Process and assist with customer pick-up orders.
- Inform the Stockroom Manager, Department Manager, inventory control and designer of the receipt of any new items and any major overages or shortages of merchandise.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all Crate and Barrel associates.
- Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experienced preferred
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills
- Basic math and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 lbs; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Available to work some evenings and a weekend day
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Posting ID: 549158345Posted: 2020-02-14