As a Sales Associate for City Gear, it is imperative that you operate within the parameters as outlined in our mission statement, Cultural Elements, and Associate Handbook. You will be responsible for providing the "best in class" shopping experience by utilizing all the tools provided by the company.
- Ensure the customer receives the best in class shopping experience by providing a guest friendly environment while utilizing our Fab 5 sales techniques and the 10/10
- Adhere to the company's policies and procedures at all times to safeguard the company's assets and to maintain the safety of all personnel/customers/guests.
- Maintain great integrity, floor awareness and a vested interest in shrink control to ensure the shrink goal are consistently
- Assist with sales floor and stock room organization, which includes maintaining displays and participating in store recovery to ensure adequately replenishing of merchandise and timely execution of price markups/downs for effective inventory
- Enhance the customer's shopping experience by offering suggestions/opinions to guide their purchase decisions/generate sales/aid with
- Process all sales transactions by accurately totaling purchases, properly handling of cash, verifying identity for credit card transactions, and completing the sale and or exchanges in a positive, professional
- Extensive product knowledge on all merchandise that we carry so you are able to discuss brands as a selling
- Other store related duties assigned by the management team.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) or be currently enrolled in High School. No experience required.
- Language: English and Spanish preferred
- 18 years of age or older
Posting ID: 549158360Posted: 2020-02-14