The Car Wash Attendant is responsible for performing the daily operational practices of running the car wash facility.
Additional Job Duties:
- Arrive at work in a clean and proper uniform, and be clean and neat in appearance.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner.
- Always be ready to assist customers with menu options and payment.
- Guide cars into the wash area with a focused, pleasant and competent demeanor.
- Perform visual inspections of the condition of each vehicle prior to sending it through the wash bay.
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them on a daily basis as needed.
- Perform visual inspections in the tunnel and back room to ensure all the equipment and chemicals are functioning properly.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is kept in proper working order.
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place and organized.
- Keep vacuums unclogged, hoses hung properly, and trash cans emptied.
- Be polite and available to address all customer concerns and handle them in a professional manner.
- Providing friendly and competent customer service.
- Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- Mechanical or car wash experience preferred.
- Retail or customer service experience preferred.
- Must possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to change when required.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Must be well groomed and properly attired.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and any shift needed.
- Must have reliable transportation and phone.
- Must be able to communicate in English. - IF APPLICABLE
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Car Wash Attendant to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the Company.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand for long periods of time; frequently walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear; occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Posting ID: 549158378Posted: 2020-02-14