$500 hiring bonus for sales associate/customer service! Details of bonus: $250 payable at 3 months and $250 at 6 months. Must be employed at time of payout.
The Food Court Associate is responsible for serving customers in a professional, quick and courteous manner and complying with all food handling guidelines. Cashier
Additional Job Duties:
- Greet customers in a friendly manner.
- Take customer orders and prepare food to company specifications.
- Present meal in a professional, friendly manner.
- Collect the proper amount of money, give back the necessary change, and complete correctly all cash register functions.
- Make sure meal is satisfactory to the customer.
- Prepare any prep work and stocking for the next shift.
- Clean and maintain customer work areas and dining area and tables.Providing friendly and competent customer service.
- Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled with regular and consistent attendance.
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- Food Court experience is preferred.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be able to read and follow product specification guidelines.
- Must be able to count change back to customers.
- Must be trainable or have cash register experience.
- Must be able to work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must have reliable transportation and phone.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, or any shift needed.
- Must be able to communicate in English. - IF APPLICABLE
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Food Court Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the Company.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand for long periods of time; frequently walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear; occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Posting ID: 549158393Posted: 2020-02-14