Non-Sales Support Teammate Below is an overview of the job duties.Responsibilities:
- Greet Guests with a friendly, engaging attitude, and is equipped to answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, and weekends, and the day of/day after Thanksgiving and Christmas, based upon store and business needs.
- Complete Guest transactions by operating the Point of Sale (POS) software and bagging purchases.
- Monitor and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Assist the Operations Manager and/or Visual Merchandiser in performing merchandising tasks, such as preparing displays (at heights no greater than ten feet off the ground level), organizing fixtures and shelving, completing price markdowns, and transfers.
- Consistently maintain a clean, organized and shoppable store to fulfill Buckle's mission statement.
- No prior experience or training.
Full-time, Part-time, and/or Seasonal hours To view full job description click here
Buckle is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to promoting a diverse workforce.
Posting ID: 549158403Posted: 2020-02-14