CROWN Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. At Crown, we are passionate about helping our customers build their brands and connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand owners, retailers and consumers alike. With operations in 36 countries employing over 24,000 people and net sales of over $8 billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in quality and manufacturing to our customers to drive their businesses locally and globally. Sustaining a leadership position requires us to build a team of highly talented, dedicated and driven individuals. Division Overview:
Crown's Beverage Division manufactures a variety of packaging solutions for soft drinks, craft beers, coffees and teas as well as new energy drinks. Crown Beverage leads the packaging industry with innovative technologies that redefine how the world looks at beverage cans. With a large printable surface area and a wide range of sizes, shapes and decorating options, our aluminum cans are the perfect packaging format to create compelling brand presence where it counts. Here is your chance to join the Crown Beverage Division.Position Overview:Front End Maintainer installs, maintains and repairs factory equipment and other industrial machinery, such as conveying systems, production machinery, and packaging equipment.
- Ability to work safely and follow all safety policies and procedures including wear of appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Read technical manuals to understand equipment and controls
- Installs, maintains, or repairs equipment for the manufacturing of aluminum beverage cans
- Disassemble machinery and equipment when there is a problem
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components
- Perform tests and run initial batches to make sure that the machine is running smoothly
- Adjust and calibrate equipment and machinery to optimal specifications
- Detect minor problems by performing basic diagnostic tests
- Clean and lubricate equipment or machinery
- Check the performance of machinery
- Test malfunctioning machinery to determine whether major repairs are needed
- Adjust equipment and reset or calibrate sensors and controls
- Ensures all safety equipment, guards, and devices are in place at all times, and follows safe work procedures and safety rules
- Keeps work area safe, clean, and organized.
- Must be able to follow all policies and processes/procedures
- Ability to maintain good and regular attendance.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High School diploma or equivalent experience. Knowledge of production equipment and mechanical operations in manufacturing environment.
One to three years of previous Mechanical experience; must have basic tools.
3 or more years of production experience including at least 2 year of previous manufacturing experience.
Must be able to read blueprints. Ability to read and understand procedures in English. Ability to troubleshoot mechanical systems
Posting ID: 549158430Posted: 2020-02-14