OWATONNA MNCROWN CORK & SEAL, 2929 W BRIDGE STREETSEEKING ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN, 4 ON 4 OFFON THE JOB TRAINING AVAILABLE! PURPOSE:
To support basic plant operations through the installation, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of all plant electrical systems and components. SAFETY:
Maintain a safety awareness attitude in daily performance of their assigned task and to be alert to the safety of fellow employees.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain and trouble shoot all electrical devices within the plant
- Assist in new installation and upgrades of plant equipment.
- Provide primary service and operation of Pressco Camera and Ink Jet printer systems. Conduct process checks as required.
- Perform regular safety inspections to IBO and Washer ovens.
- Work with outside contractors to maintain the fire alarm system in proper working order.
- Maintain cleanliness of electrical shop and job sites, while practicing appropriate safety procedures.
- Assist and support other production floor operations as required
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Properly complete all administrative tasks, including log books, data entry and record keeping.
- Meet all other duties and responsibilities of a team member at Crown.
- Through experience and/or technical training, demonstrate basic electrical skills in the areas of:
- Circuit checks for voltage and taking amp readings.
- D.C. devices, including power supplies, sensors and solenoids.
- A.C. magnetic controls, including related switches, relays and solenoids.
- Single and variable speed motors
- Knowledge of OSHA Electrical Standard, Lock out/Tag Out requirements and other safety procedures related to the job.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic electronics for troubleshooting and calibration of components and the National Electrical Code
- Demonstrated ability on how to use multi-meter, amprobe, oscilloscope and soldering station.
- Know how to use PLCs for troubleshooting purposes and programming of equipment.
- Able to effectively use DOS and Windows applications.
- Able to fashion and run electrical conduit using pipe benders and threaders.
- Able to communicate well with production crews and work together as a team member.
Posting ID: 549158444Posted: 2020-02-14