Arbor Lodging is a leading hotel investment and management company with a portfolio of hotels across the United States. We have been entrusted by numerous partners and are approved managers for Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Choice and IHG. Our culture is focused on connecting our guests with exceptional experiences. We are people-focused, data-driven, and accountable-to our guests and our clients.
We are currently seeking aNight Audit
for Courtyard Indianapolis Northwest
in Indianapolis, IN!Night Audit Duties and Responsibilities
The Successful Night Audit Candidate
- Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and, on a daily basis, summarizes and compiles information for the hotel's financial records.
- Tracks room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel's financial performance for the day.
- Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by the front office cashier.
- Processes guest charges voucher and credit card vouchers.
- Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts.
- Checks to see that all charges are assigned to the appropriate departments.
- To verify that all transactions performed at the front desk are supported by documentary evidence and signatures.
- Prints up and files reservations for the next business day.
- Monitors the current status of coupon, discount, and other promotional programs.
- Ability to function as a front desk agent to perform check-ins and check-outs as well as wake-up calls.
- Summarizes results of operations for management.
- Prepare End of Day procedure.
- Balance the days charges, making corrections as necessary.
- Run end of day process in property management software (PMS).
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
- Perform nightly balancing of in-room video and long-distance telephone services.
The Benefits of Arbor Lodging
- Schedule flexibility, ability to work overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays required.
- Understands basic principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
- Knows how to operate PMS and other front office equipment.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of hotel front desk experience
- Experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time
- Competitive salaries
- Annual review with increase potential
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance programs
- Paid Vacation Time
- 401k program with company match
Arbor Lodging focuses on Five Guiding Principles to maintain a culture that allows growth, development, and progression within the properties:
We look forward to speaking with you! Apply today!
- Do the Right Thing- Operate and act with integrity in all you do even when it is not convenient.
- Lead with Heart- Be kind, passionate and hospitable.
- Be Accountable- Take ownership and deliver results.
- Aim Higher- Go above and beyond to exceed expectations and pursue thoughtful change.
- Celebrate Differences- Embrace diversity; respect individual opinions and ideas.
Arbor Lodging Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arbor Lodging Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Arbor Lodging Management expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Arbor Lodging Management's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Posting ID: 549158470Posted: 2020-02-14