Avera Named Forbes' Best-in-State Employers ListThis position is PRN, which means the hours you work are as needed.JOB HIGHLIGHTS:
- Flexible scheduling.
- Work for faith based organization.
- Small community environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Plans, directs, coordinates and evaluates all resident care.
- Accountable to lead, supervise, manage and carry out resident care decisions.
- Plans and delivers resident-focused care in partnership with physicians, interdisciplinary team and resident/family.
- Oversees staff during shift.
- Must be an upcoming Graduate or a Graduate from an accredited school of nursing program.
- Must be eligible for or licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of the multi-state licensure.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required (offered on-site).
Posting ID: 549158526Posted: 2020-02-28