JOB SPECIFICATION FORM
Job Description for the Position :
Primary responsibilities are :
• Transition FSO Service from External Customers & Incumbents in those Service being delivered by HCL.
• The resource will be the subject matter expert on End User Computing, Field Services and Third Party Partner Management that are also supplying these services and resources for HCL
• Analysis of Service provision and resourcing based on SLA's, Assets, Call Volumes, Site criticality and customer requirements.
• Creation and review of required SLA's, KPI's, Service Credit Penalties.
• Creation of Statement of Work Documents outlining Service Requirements that will be shared with our partners outlining FSO support requirements.
• Customer solution discussions and Presentations to Director level on Service Capabilities of HCL FSO Services.
• Planning and Preparation of IT Process Knowledge Transfer from the customer to HCL on Data Centre and FSO processes.
• Attend Customer agreed locations to collect all customer processes relating to current delivery of Services around FSO.
• Create Process Document of current service for the customer and Partner.
• Re-Design of current Service as per the new requirements.
• Manage Risks, Issues and action logs and obtain customer sign offs.
• Plan Resource Training Plans.
• Work closely with our Third Party Partner Network and manage service provided and relationships.
• Understanding of Desk side Support Management duties and process
• Strong understanding of Break-Fix, Service Requests, IMAC, Incident, Problem, Configuration management and processes within ITIL.
• Strong Customer Relationship Management
• Strong Vendor Relationship Management
• Project Management of your work stream
• Strong understanding and skills in SLA, KPI Management
• Review with the Delivery Managers
• Periodic reviews with Customer and Vendors
• MIS and Reporting
Need to have below knowledge to get the below tasks carried out in all Countries and locations:
Ensure Management of Full Time or Dispatch Engineers at various locations in the region via documented process to our Delivery and Partners.
Should have handled Transition and transformation projects in FSO domain.
Should have knowledge on Service Desk operation and tools
Understand Service Desk Ticket concepts in Categorization, Priorities, Work Flows for all different types of calls such as Break-Fix, IMAC, Service Request, Problem, Change Management etc.
Should have knowledge on contract handling and execution
Should have knowledge on MS Office and Microsoft project
Should have knowledge and experience on partner management and relationship handling
Taking ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests.
This position requires the ability to work in a project-based environment requiring flexibility and teamwork. Performs other duties as assigned.
Good understanding of Data Centre IT infrastructure Devices to enable unde
No. of Positions
BPS-Onsite Support Services-Desk Side Services
Business Line FT
Auto req ID
Posting ID: 549158566Posted: 2020-02-14