United States of America
The Leaders-In-Training Program has a long history with Wakefern Food Corporation, and was created to provide our Company with a stream of talented individuals who have the potential to be outstanding future leaders in our organization. Throughout the 12 month program, Trainees are exposed to diverse aspects of the business, and participate in group projects designed to improve our business operations. They interface with company executives and store owners and are constantly working on improving individual and group communication and presentation skills while gaining invaluable work experience. We are currently recruiting for trainees in the following areas:
- PROCUREMENT: Category Management, Corporate Marketing and Merchandising.
- OPERATIONS: Retail Logistics, Warehouse Distribution and Supply Chain Management.
Skills and Requirements
Ideal candidates are highly motivated and driven individuals who are eager to learn and positively impact Wakefern Food Corporation and its members.
In order to be considered for this program, applicants must have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a related field.
- Academic achievement validated by a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant business work experience is required.
- Prior experience in retailing/wholesaling or a related field is preferred.
- Proficient with the MS Office suite of products
Posting ID: 549159050Posted: 2020-02-14