Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you consider yourself a "hunter" with a great track record of closing deals? Can you breeze through gatekeepers to get to decision makers? If so, Mattress Firm is looking for a B2B sales rock-star to join one of the fastest growing sales teams in the company!
Enjoy an amazing work environment of prospecting and identifying new business while collaborating with the best team out there. Ideal candidates will be comfortable on the phone, with email, and in person closing new customer accounts while maintaining their existing book of business. If you're ready to take the next step in your sales career and join an elite sales team within a company that prides itself on culture, we want to hear from you. Key Responsibilities
- Identify new opportunities by sourcing new business via internet, social media, trade publications, etc.
- Prospect new clients via phone (cold calls), e-mail and social media platforms
- Provide exceptional Customer Service to prospective and existing clients
- Required to support overall department sales budget by meeting and exceeding personal and department sales targets
What's in it for you?
- Proven expertise in managing client relations
- The love of sales and a strong track record of closing them
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), and CRM platforms
- Advanced internet and social media knowledge
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Salary, plus commission plus bonus!
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee purchase incentives (We want you to sleep happy!)
- Travel up to 25% to headquarters, tradeshows and client meetings
- Be a part of a great, winning team
- Fun, fast paced, and team-oriented work environment
- Terrific work - life balance
Now don't fall asleep out there... the sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the career of your dreams! Video Interview
Our application process encourages completion of a HireVue video interview, allowing you to bring your experience to life by telling your story versus leaving it to a resume. After completing the online application:
- You will receive an email from HireVue with instructions to complete the HireVue video interview (make sure to check your Junk/Spam folder).
- Should your background and experience align with the qualifications for the position, you may be contacted by a Mattress Firm team member via phone or email.
Posting ID: 549159056Posted: 2020-02-14