Requisition ID: 007023 PT Office Administrator Position - 4 Days per Week
Assist and support the design team with all the tasks necessary to achieve the goals of the team. Including, inventory control, accounts payable processing, reporting, sales processing and customer service. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the flow of information regarding status of customer orders and deliveries, follow-up service, etc. between the service center and the design center staff.
- Ensure all cash transactions, including charge cards and bank deposits, are reconciled, properly deposited and accurately recorded in the ledger. Process blind cash balancing and exceptions.
- Review and control open order, inventory reports and workroom logs. Communicate to design teams as needed.
- Identify unrecorded delivered sales and implement procedures to prevent future occurrences.
- Assist with cycle counts/inventory control.
- Handle incoming communication from customers. Research and resolve customer inquiries in accordance with company guidelines. Monitor customer problems and identify recurring issues and trends.
- Update and monitor service work orders.
- Maintain petty cash fund ensuring appropriate approval on all petty cash expenditures.
- Coordinate with the Design Team to provide exceptional service to customers, before and after the sale.
- Work cooperatively in maintaining a neat and orderly Design Studio projection.
- Assist customers, front desk, and design consultants as needed.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions that will improve our ability to provide exceptional customer service
Job Requirements Education/Experience
High school diploma or equivalency with a minimum of two years business or office experience. Other Requirements
Strong organizational, verbal and basic computer skills. Ability to work with others in a team setting. Positive attitude and high energy. Must be able to work holidays, evenings and weekends. Ethan Allen
has been a leader in the luxury home furnishings and interior design business for more than eighty years. We are a global style authority, spanning twelve countries on three continents. We built our company on a vertically integrated business model that has stood the test of time. We believe our associates are our greatest assets, and that talent, drive, and customer focus should be rewarded. We employ the best in the furniture industry and offer exceptional training and support by utilizing the latest technology and proven business practices.Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Posting ID: 549159107Posted: 2020-02-14