Come work for us!
We are looking for dedicated employees to join our team to help our customers have the best experience possible every time they enter a Finish Line Store. Our employees are key to our success.
Job Summary:This is a summary of some of the key duties, responsibilities, and physical demands expected of this position. It is not intended to be a complete job description.Functional Area:
Pick, pack, label and process retail orders on an accurate and timely basis using radio frequency scanning technology and state-of-the-art sorters:Physical Demands
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand, walk, and climb stairs the entire shift
- Ability to work in areas up to 40 feet above ground level surrounded by open guardrails, not enclosed by walls.
- Ability to bend, twist repetitively and work redundantly with both hands.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs consistently.
- Ability to push or pull pallets utilizing manual pallet jacks weighing in excess of 500 lbs.
Finish Line is also accepting applications for seasonal part-time and full-time positions. Physical Demands -
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Finish Line, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local EEO laws. The Finish Line, Inc. prohibits discrimination against employees and applicants for employment based on the individual's race or color, religion or creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, sex, pregnancy status, age, military status, disability, or any other protected characteristic or class protected by law. The Finish Line, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation for disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Need accessibility assistance to apply?
Applicants who require accessibility assistance to submit an employment application can either call Finish Line at (866) 588-3367 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our Talent Acquisition team will respond as soon as reasonably possible. (This email address and phone number is only for individuals seeking accommodation when applying for a job.)
Posting ID: 549159108Posted: 2020-02-14